7.22.2017

zenbunni - new moon: rabbit report


I don't know about you but the newsletters I choose to get have become a slim group of lovely happy emails that I am actually excited to get... I look forward to them - some for their graphic beauty and some for their delightful information. ZenBunni is a bit of both, this is a youthful couple who always enlighten me about things be it - biodynamic chocolate or the moon phases (I think they have a lot to do with each other...) - and I also just like who they are and how the move in the world. If you have a friend that is going to California I have one suggestion, ask them to bring you back some of their chocolate! Or you can sign up for their chocolate club (yes, you heard me right there's a club for chocolate and why are you not ALREADY part of this club you may ask!) I have been trying to bring their chocolate into the shop for a while now, but haven't gotten around to it, I promise to try to make it a priority! But for now sign up for the CHOCOLATE CLUB: 


On each Full Moon you'll receive a variety of ZenBunni chocolate goodies not available in shops + other delights ranging from Biodynamic Seeds and Teas, the highest quality skin care products, hand crafted art pieces, and endless more collaborations with Makers and Earth Friends.


Now, doesn't that sound delightful! It's $39per full moon cycle and so wonderful. Don't miss signing up for their new moon rabbit report, it's a check-in and for instance the one I got today reminded me to check-in with natures cycle. I think the summer is a very busy time for everyone, carting our kids from camp to sleepovers, etc... and we rarely take the time to give to ourselves, slow down, walk into the garden and find the wonder that is growing in our back yards. We ask our kids to do it, but sometimes we forget to do it ourselves. They reminded me to take a nap in the afternoon, which I shall do tomorrow just because they told me to - they used the term "self-nourishment" and I like that term!

enjoy and I hope you sign up for their newsletter! (and I HOPE you have signed up for mine too!)

click here to visit their blog
or
click here to visit their website