7.19.2017

IRENE PEUKES


racer top tied to reveal a burst of color and beautiful back of top

I know it's late in the season but Irene Peukes works on her own calendar and I respect that - besides I love these pieces all year round. I know they are not for deep winter but I'm telling you will use these pieces for just about anything and travel - just fold them up and throw in your bag and you are ready for anything!

gorgeously fitting with a racerback shape
Irene Peukes takes a different approach to fashion, and I like her approach. She works together with weavers to create these beautiful pieces, crafted and created on the loom. Each piece a work of art in it's own, so much so that each piece has the mark of the weaver on the bottom hem of the garment where their signature is stitched. These garments don't hang like a sac, they have folds and pleats, she adds a tie here and there so that you can leave it open or tie for another shaping of the top or dress.


Gorgeous pieces for a womans body.

shop on the website here