7.29.2017

crystal meanings... there's an app for that!



So is there a fantastical app for those of us design freaks who also love crystals. You know what I mean, well designed, simple, gorgeous graphics - you're all set with STONE. With this app you can look up your favorite crystal and find it's the crystal app to bring a little light to your modern life (just like my netted crystal necklaces!). See, it's not only me who thinks everyone should be wearing a crystal these days, it's these guys at STONE too (designed by Jack Flintermann)

It carries this lovely description
STONE has:
- Elegant design and intuitive functionality
- Beautifully captured crystal specimens
- Short-and-sweet descriptions of crystals and their super powers—written just for you

An always-on, easy-to-access manual of minerals for your back pocket or the bottom of your Birkin bag, STONE is the perfect companion for the uninitiated and crystal cognoscenti alike.

Please enjoy with an open mind.

Follow us on IG: @stoneproject
And on the web: stoneproject.co

Disclaimer: This mobile app is intended for informational, educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not, and is not intended, for use in the diagnosis of any mental health conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of depression, anxiety, or disease.



So in case I forget to include the description of your stone when I send it to you (it can happen to the best of us) you can check your app. A lot of people want to buy a crystal for a friend, this would be a good place to do a little research and see what you want to get them - then I can net you a crystal of your choice!

Good vibes all around... am I right!? (thanks Laura Forst for turning me onto this one!)

It wasn't easy for me to find the app (maybe it's just me...) so here's the link!
find STONE here