6.23.2017

Many Moons - only a few left!


In case you haven't ordered your new Many Moons workbook for July - December 2017 I hope you can get in there and order, I just have a few left - and when they are gone, they are gone! These books have helped my journey to inner peace with myself and also navigating my way through this seemingly crazy time that we are experiencing with lots of negativity surrounding us. It has helped to put me in a peaceful space, set goals for my work and open new paths that I only dreamed about before. I found a way to be more active in my decisions and this all came about with the help of these workbooks! They are written in the most familiar and inviting way (I've grown to love the typos). She asks questions that help you to reflect on your personal path - but I happen to like her suggestions, they are the best!

Many Moons is written by a collaboration of people under the name "Modern Women". Sarah Faith Gottesdiener brings together this great group of collaborators who help to bring a diverse amount of information and a wealth of knowledge.

Find the books on my website here